Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seriously...

...who has a blog and then doesn't post anything on it for almost three (gulp!) months?!?

I couldn't...wouldn't let it become MARCH without letting you know I am still here.

We have had a few trials and triumphs these last few months, and I have lots to blog about, but alas, life sometimes gets in the way.

While I am contemplating my next post, if there is anyone still checking my blog, please leave me your best unanswered question about me/this blog/my hiatus. What would you like to know about most? I will try to include the answers to any question in my next post...coming soon.

Seriously!

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

Gosh, I have NO idea what THAT'S like. I'm always SO up to date on my own blog. ;o) And here I am reading yours and commenting instead of posting on my own like I probably should...

Kristin said...

It's good to see you back. I don't really have any questions. Just a general, 'what's been going on in your life?' question. Glad to hear everything's alright and you're still around! LOL

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I am so happy to read your blog again!
I want to know when the research papers are due? Just kidding! I know that time is coming up though. Hopefully we'll catch up soon.
Kristen

Lisa said...

What trials...do I know about them and please tell me they don't involve Vienna! Thinking of you tonight as I watch the misery of the Bachelor. I know you are TOTALLY going to watch the Jason Molly wedding!

Anonymous said...

ha...i took off ummmm 6 months...so i too deal with doing some recaps or just picking up where i left off..good luck!

Fun Things Kids said...

I'm with you sometimes life does get in the way! I can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

Kelly said...

Still reading! :)

Hiatuses happen.

L a u r a said...

Great to see you back! How's your school year going, and how is Hubby's work situation? I think I may already know the answer to this question: "Have you had enough snow this winter?"

Wendy said...

I just look for updates and know how hard it is to KEEP it updated!! You do what you can because real life happens all the time... we bloggers and mothers all know that!

xoxo

Gemma said...

So happy to see you're back! Can't wait for more posts! :-)